Three Person Elevator
Using Pneumatic Technology® to generate lift, these self-supporting, panoramic elevators smoothly move between floors while requiring much less space, energy & maintenance when compared to traditional elevators.
Not requiring a pre-construction shaft, pit or machine room, Pneumatic Elevators simply rest on the existing ground floor, offering more flexibility of installation while optimizing space within the home.
With minimal pre-construction requirements, Pneumatic Elevators are quick & easy to install with installations being completed in as little as 2 - 3 days. A plug & play system requiring a 220 volt power supply, these eco-friendly elevators utilize very few moving parts during operation and have minimal maintenance requirements with no harmful oils, gases or lubricants utilized for operation.
Certified for up to 5 stops or 50 feet in total rise, Pneumatic Elevators are custom built to the height of each home with three different sizes available to meet your projects spatial and installation requirements.
- Maximum Load: 525 lbs (238 kg)
- Speed: 35 fpm (.15 m/s)
- Number of Stops: 2 to 5
- Maximum Distance: 50'
- Inside Diameter (Widest Point): 46.75"
- Doorway Width: 32"
- One-Touch Operation: Yes
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Available Entrances: 0°, and 180°
- Possibility of an Automatic Door: Yes
- Power Failure Automatic Descent: Yes
- Alarm Button / Safety Telephone: Yes
- Electrical Supply: 220 V/40 A
- Power: 7kW
- Finished Perforation Diameter: 54 11/16"
- Min. Height on Upper Floor: 97"*
- 52 11/16 inches (1,338 mm) External Diameter
- 525 lbs Lift Capacity (238 kg)
- 35 ft/min Traveling Speed
- Automatic Interior LED Lighting & Fan
- In-Line & Walk-Through Door Openings