Stiltz Duo Alta Lift
A Stiltz Home Lift plugs straight into a standard power outlet in your home.Should there be a power outage while you‘re using the lift , a batt ery backup will gently return you to the lower fl oor until power is restored. To getfrom floor to floor the lift is operated using the intuitive in-car controlpanel or through standard remote controls from outside the lift .
No visible hoists and no noisy motors. Stiltz Home Lift s’ unique technologymeans the lift runs using a discreet wire rope hoist and built-in driveequipment which is all neatly concealed within the lift car roof space.Meaning more space in your home for you, your furniture and your décor.•
Flexibility of placement - Because the vertical, free-standing, self-supporting rails of a Stiltz lift bear all the weight, it can be positioned in most places around your home. You can tuck into the corner of a room, into a stairwell void, on a landing oreven in a closet. Or like many of our customers, let it take center-stage inyour home; there‘s no need to hide a Stiltz Home Lift away out of sight!
- Half Height Light Curtain An obstruction sensor is situated at the entrance of our elevator. If this barrier is crossed the elevator will immediately stop.
- Safety Lid Plug This crucial feature plugs the aperture in the floor when the elevator is in the downstairs position. It is strong enough to stand on and you can place your original flooring on top to blend in.
- Key Switch Operation This feature allows the owner to isolate the elevator if the need arises. This is commonly used when going away on holiday or when the grandchildren are around.
- Top & Bottom Safety Pans Using our obstruction sensing covers, a Stiltz Elevator can detect objects above or below the elevator, causing it to immediately stop.
- Hold-To-Run Controls Operating a Stiltz Elevator requires constant pressure to the controls. This allows the user to ‘drive’ the elevator and feel in total control.
- Weight Limit Sensors Our Duo Lifts are limited to 375lbs (170kg). The elevator detects anything exceeding this limit and will not travel.
- Out Of Balance Sensors Sensors will detect if the elevator is ever out of balance and prevent the unit from travelling.
- Fall Arrest Mechanism This patented system prevents the car from falling in the unlikely event of the steel ropes going slack.
- Emergency Stop Button This button is front and centre for the user in the event of an emergency.
- Stiltz lifts are inherently simple in design and concept but if you wish to dig a little deeper, you can download all the information you need below:
- Drive: Roped drum, braked gear motor drive
- Power Supply: 220 – 240v AC / 5 Amps – will work off 110v with step-up transformer
- Maximum Load: 375lb / 170kg (2 persons standing or 1 person sitting)
- Maximum Travel: 4.5 Metres
- Entrance Security Half height light curtain / obstruction sensor – optional full height door
- Maximum Speed 15cm / Second
- Warranty: 2 year parts
- Rope Diameter: 6mm Galvanized steel rope
- Additional Sensors: Out-of-balance & overload detection and light curtain
- Lighting Type: 2 x 3w LED downlights
- Landing Call Stations: 2 Wireless remote control units – call / send facility (3 x standard aaa batteries in each)
- Installation: Typical installation takes one day
- Operation: Hold-to-run controls
- Configuration: Single entry door or ThruCar (Duo Classic only)
- The Duo Alta is finished in grey, while the Classic elevators have a neutral cream exterior with a matching beige interior lining colour.
- Half Height Door The door is interlocked and is made to match the finish of the elevator.
- 2 x Remote Controls Call and send the lift remotely and also use it to move heavy or awkward items between floors.
- Two Year Warranty All Stiltz Elevators carry a standard two-year parts warranty.
- Internal LED Downlights These are programmed to turn on once the user has entered the elevator and remain on for the entire journey.
- Battery Back Up System If there is a power cut while using the elevator, it can be driven to the lower level of the home and will then wait
- until the power comes back on to resume normal service.
- Half Height Light Curtain comes as standard on all Stiltz home elevators.
- Interior Telephone In the very unlikely event that the elevator stops while you are travelling in it, help is just a phone call away with a phone
- fitted as standard in all Stiltz home elevators.