RAM Crystal Elevator
RAM has been manufacturing the Crystal Elevator for 25 years, and we suggest you consider the following points in review:
Utility or Beauty
RAM can help you tailor your Crystal elevator to be a focal point in your home with stunning architectural features or it can be tucked away for seamless and simple use.
RAM products are designed to provide best in class availability of use. With options such as our “Tower of Power” we can also ensure that your Crystal Elevator is functional should your local power grid fail…don’t get stranded when it really counts.
New Build or Retrofit
More and more homes are being equipped with elevators so that people have options. In new builds options are limitless but in retrofits space constraints and foundations are critical. RAM offers a machine-room-less design based on a scaled down version of the most advanced commercial passenger elevators and has been doing so for over 20 years. This enables us to have one of the easiest to install elevators on the market. Total cost of installation is very important to consider when selecting an elevator for your home.
RAM builds every elevator to suit the application. Typical ranges in shaft needed can range from 52in x 52in up to 67in x 80in. Please see the technical section for details or inquiry with RAM
Total cost of ownership is critical. By design, RAM has one of the lowest maintenance offerings that still ensures safe operation during the entire lifecycle…..low maintenance with a focus on safety is the key to peace of mind. Ask us how we do it and we’ll be happy to spend the time with you so you can make an informed decision. You can also read about our proprietary guide rail system
that keeps your home elevator running smoothly.
Crystal Home Elevators can work with travels up to 50ft
With our innovative and proven drive systems RAM can deliver one of the smoothest and quietest rides on the market. No matter the use quiet is always a sure sign of quality!
We custom-build your in-home elevator to fit within the space you have available. Your Crystal Elevator can be finished in a wide range of colours and styles to match or compliment your home’s décor. See our gallery for a few ideas about how a Crystal Elevator can be incorporated in to your home!
- Automatic Operation
- 800lb capacity standard with up to 1400lb weight capacity possible
- 37 ft/min travel speed standard with up 50 ft/min
- True Traction Counter Weight Design – low power consumption!
- 1 x 220V Single Phase, 20A and 110V Single Phase, 15A power circuits required
- Up to 50ft of travel available
- Entry and Exit Styles Available: In-out Same Side, Adjacent Left or Right, Straight Through
- No Machine Room Required (MRL)
- Custom carriage sizes for each job
- RAM Manufacturing Ltd. Elevators are designed to meet ASME A17.1/ CSA B44 safety standards when properly equipped. While RAM elevators meet national standards, it is imperative to check State/ Provincial and Local code requirements before installing to ensure compliance. All State/ Provincial and Local compliance is the responsibility of the purchaser.