Our drive system is based on a technology that will not have a reduced load capacity as your lift ages.
By utilizing an ACME screw design RAM’s wheelchair lift is inherently safe. Some competitors do not even use fundamental safety features that are part of national codes.
The Trus-T-Lift™ comes in modular pieces that are easier to manage for our dealer partners that help can help you with installation and give the assurance that even if there are issue you will have someone nearby to help with any service you might need.
We can do 750lb lifting capacity without hydraulics or expensive and more complex electrical systems due to our optimized drive train
Our Lifts are simple – the art of engineering is getting products to be simple. This also leads to improved reliability for you wheelchair lift and very competitive pricing.
- Soft Touch Paddles - many people who have mobility challenges have a hard time with small push buttons as well. RAM patented our Soft Touch paddle controls that make it easy to know which lever to activate and low effort as well. Even more, the control system makes sure that you can’t damage the motor by pressing them both at the same time and puts a delay in between pressing one and the other to direction… just another little thing we think about for you!
- Simple Design - when you look inside a Trus-T-Lift™ there are very few parts. It might seem easy but to get design to be simple, robust, and effective is the art of great products. People like Steve jobs understood this and brought the whole world new perspective about how simple and intuitive takes a great deal of work. We’ve always subscribed to the same type of philosophy at RAM and we hope our efforts can help improve lives.
- Geared Belt Drive - not all drive systems are created equal and RAM’s has evolved yet again with the Trus-T-LIft 750 design! We now have a geared belt drive as part of the design and this type of arrangement is what keeps your car engine running so well most of the time. By using a gear belt we also avoid slipping and loss of load carrying capacity. This is quite common in other belt drive, electric motor designs. We also avoid all hydraulics by staying to a purely electro-mechanical system. Check out the video to get a really good understanding of why this is so good.
- All Electrical Components at the Top or On Board - in some locations water and other debris can cause significant concerns. By putting the motor, all major electrical connection, bearings, and drive components at the top of our lift tower there is a lower chance of damage during severe weather as long as the platform is in the elevated position. This is not the case with hydraulic solutions and many other competitor products.
- Limited or No Pit Required – if you are using a porch lift or a lift that does not require an enclosure/ hoist way/ shaft then RAM provides an automatic toe plate ramp that allows for easy entry and exit from your lift. In cases where you need to enclose the lift for safety code reasons RAM has one of the lowest profile platforms available and this will ensure that you don’t have to put in a large approach ramp or deep pit to get access to your lift.
- Indoor and Outdoor Design - RAM is based in a area with some pretty extreme weather and we have designed the Trus-T-Lift™ to handle both indoor and outdoor application.
- Machine Roomless (MRL) - all the equipment for the Trus-T-Lift™ is contained. This means you don’t have to find extra space for hydraulics, or other items in another part of you home or business. This may not sound like an important thing but in high density areas or homes that are looking at a lift as part of a renovation this can be critical.
Savaria Multilift Deck Lift
V-1504 Vertical Platform Lift
Prolift Vertical Platform Lift
Delta Incline Platform Lift
Omega Incline Platform Lift